Saturday, January 9, 2010

JOgging !!!


almost every day i joging at stadium UKM...
my objektif is to decrease my fat n lipid especially after my internship
which is i did many job only front the PC , so as a result my weight incresae....
when my fat many, my lipatan sejarah at pewut became bigger and wide..
then i cant sit with nice condition coz i feel like got extra tyre at my pewut...
so joging lah before joging after you....

// saje speking english, tadi kat stadium ada student foreign oso joging togeter2
:P

4 comments:

Ain bintu Amir said...

hahhaha
no wonder ar speaking london gitu~ wakkaa =D

bagos weh jog ctu. ak pon ad mbr jog ctu gak. ahak2. jeles gile ngn korang.

tepung-gomak said...

jeles apenya...masa mu telah berlalu...hehe
* jeles ko kerja kat bagunan tinggi..huuhuhuh

diLa said...

ceh..gamba tade nk lg gempak ke weh??;p

tepung-gomak said...

diharap semua tidak terkesima
:P